Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chicken Zucchini Casserole

I know technically I am not in the 16th ward anymore... but I have to share this recipe because my 3 1/2 year old is going through this crazy thing were she doesnt eat, I dont know how she is surviving, but she LOVED this.  I haven't seem her eat this much in weeks!  Whats even more impressive is that my husband liked it!  Its harder to get him to eat his vegetables than it is my kids.  

CHICKEN ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE

3 cups cooked cubed chicken (3-4 breast)
1 pkg. Stovetop stuffing prepared
1 pint sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 cups zucchini cubed

Cook zucchini with one cup grated carrots and one small chopped onion (onion optional).  
Cook veggies until tender.
Stir everything together.
Put in 9x13 pan and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Hopefully you like it to!

*Tag, your it Jamie :)

1 comment:

Jamie Gardner said...

Chelsie This looks great. I will have to try it next week.