Sunday, September 14, 2008

Something fun to make...

I have to remind you that I am not a cook, but I may just have to make these for my kids. They are just so cute! I found it on http://www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com/ If you haven't seen this blog I recommend it. It is very fun.


Edible Crayons

Ingredients:

*Pretzel Rods

*Candy Melts (or white chocolate bark/chocolate chips with a little of your favorite food coloring added)

*Paper Labels

Instructions:-Break or cut pretzel rods in half.

-Melt candy melts or chocoalte chips in microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well. Add a few drops food coloring if desired.

-Dip ends of pretzels in melted candy.
-Place on wax paper or aluminum foil to dry.

-When dry, wrap with crayon labels and secure with tape.

1 comment:

Cori Simmons said...

Those are the cutest things ever - great for a party.