Friday, August 22, 2008

Stroganoff pizza

This one is for my friend Sarah S.  Only 3 ingredients!  This is a way easy dinner.  I got it from my sister-in-law.  I tried it the other day and my family liked it, except for Jake he only likes rice and chicken.  
Make Hamburger Helper Stroganoff as directed on the box.  
Cut a loaf of french bread in half, lengthwise, as if you were going to make a sandwich.  
Take out a little of the bread and top with stroganoff.  Cover with mozzarella cheese and broil until cheese is melted.  Cut and serve as if it were a regular pizza.  Super easy and way good!  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh you are so nice to think of me. 3 ingredients, perfect, but did I fail to mention that the only appliance I cook with is the microwave? LOL
This recipe looks yummy though so maybe I will try turning on the oven once this week. :)

Tanya said...

i made this tonight...my fam loves it!

Cori Simmons said...

This was deelish - I used pepperjack cheese instead and LOVED it.